Thursday, October 14, 2004

Howard's actual significance

This extract of Seymour Hersch's speech is courtesy of A Tiny Revolution. This is how significant you really are Howard, you ego- inflated little jerk:

If Bush gets in, what's going to happen, I think, he's going to escalate. I think Europe's gonna change. The UN's gonna change because Europe's going to unite against us. The Germans and the French will definitely lead. I think the Brits, even with Blair, I think Blair's beginning to soften all the way now, he's probably going to get reelected. I don't know what's gonna happen in Australia, but that guy might lose, the pro-war guy, but in any case, Blair will probably get to be reelected. But I think he's softening. Europe's going to be a new collective against us. Against Bush. There's that much anger against him now. It's really serious.
You chose the wrong side fool.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?